top of page
Ian "Scotty" Falconer opened the original station in 1959.
In 1959, Texaco was beginning to appear on Canadian roadsides. Ian "Scotty" Falconer opened up his original St. Catharines station, under the Texaco Star.
Scotty's Auto & Truck began as a two-bay, full service station with Ian's wife Betty, Mark and four boys that serviced the pumps. The business has always been based on great customer service, resulting in terrific word-of-mouth. Scotty's involvement in the local business community helped cement long term relationship with other business owners.
bottom of page